Welcome to the Utrechtse Golfclub 'De Pan'
- Guests can only play from Monday till Thursday (excepted introduction players).
- Please contact our caddymaster for a reservation (see bottom of the page).
- Travel advice: once on the N237, brown coloured road sings showing U.G.C. 'De Pan' will guide you towards our golf course. Your car navigation may be erractic.
- Unfortunately our car park does not provide charging stations for EV's (Electric Vehicles).
- We respect each other and let faster playing golfers go first.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the golf course. Smoking is only allowed on the square in front of the clubhouse.
- If anything catches your attention during your visit, please report it to our caddymaster or by e-mail.
- More important information for our guests and rates: click here.
Daylight saving time: on weekdays our caddiemaster will be available from 08.30 - 17.30 hrs. and during the weekend from 08.00 - 17.00 hrs.
'De Pan' is one of the highest ranked golf courses in the world. Designed by renowned course architect, Harry S. Colt in 1927 it is an inspiring challenge for experienced golfers. The holes are varied and challenging, and there are surprising course contours and height differences.
The natural heathland has beautiful flora and fauna, with purple heather being the main feature. The entire course is sustainably maintained.
'De Pan' is an active members’ club for all age groups, all of whom have the same ambition: to play golf with pleasure and dedication. Greenfee players are also warmly welcomed.